More than just a Homework-Help!
My tutoring lessons include ...
At the beginning
1 FREE Test-Lesson (try-out), including ...
- a personal interview to get to know each other (with the parents depending on age/school-year)
- first analysis of available knowledge
Duing further lessons:
- a good atmosphere! - The student should feel comfortable and not pressurized.
- the reprocessing of missing/required knowledge (this can be accomplished by repetition and exercises)
- raising a student's motivational level by increasing or improving his general understanding
(self-confidence often times comes along automatically with a better comprehension)
a favourible mix of written and oral English to make lessons the most effective
school topics always have priority of course
- learning with questionnaires and quizzes on paper or tablet (quizzes can also be done at any time on my website)
- a continuous repetition of school topics, including basics, as well as evaluations (checks) of acquired knowledge in appropriate intervals to see a student's progress.
Very important ...
- a constant Feedback to you as a parent!
What can the student bring in order to have a good and effective lesson?
A little bit of self-motivation :-) ... and if possible, all necessary material such as curent school books etc.
At the end
Hopefully a satisfied and happy student with more self-confidence, who was able to reach his aims in school and will also be able to apply his language skills beyond school requirements, especially in terms of speaking.
Any questions? - No Problem!, just contact me!